Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Movie that You Must See!!!!

I am a crazy movie fanatic. And I've posted some movies you have to check out! The first one is called The Green Zone and it looks really good. I'am into all types of movies and this movie looks like it has the kick ass stuff I like. Since I saw the Hurt locker which was amazing, I want to see more army type movies now. The last one is Alice in Wonderland. This movie is very different but looks really good too. This movie has one of the best artist directing it, Tim Burton. And he is one of my favorite artist. I think I posted something on him. Anyway, it looks like he did a really good job. And I am going to see both of these movies.




1 comment:

  1. IT SEEMS LIKE A GOOD MOVIE I ALSO WANT TO SEE BROOKLYNS FINEST IT LOOKS AMAZING...CHECK OUT MY BLOG AND PLEASE FOLLOW ME I WILL FOLLOW 100% BACK

    ReplyDelete