Saturday, April 17, 2010

What I am Listening to Now

I listen to alot of people and different types of music. I should make a post on most of the songs I have on my IPod. Maybe. Anyway, this is just a few songs I am listening to right now.

First is K'naan. I am listening to his new album. It is really good. If you don't who K'naan is then you should find out. Here is Take a Minute.


Next is a new group called Chiddy Bang. I only listened to a a few songs that they made, and I like most of them. Here is Opposite of Adults. This is the video.


Last is B.o.B. I was listening to B.o.B's music for along time. I think I posted something on him earlier. But now his first album is coming out and here is one from it. Most of you probably heard this already but this is Airplanes.

No comments:

Post a Comment