Saturday, June 5, 2010

Movies to Watch, Soon or Now !

I have not seen this movie yet but I've heard that this movie is funny. I am going to see Get Him to the Greek soon. So maybe I could report back to you. But it does look good.



This movie is going to be the shit. I have to go see this. All the good actors/actress (Zoe) are in this movie. Takers. Love it



Karate Kid, who does not want to see this movie. If you don't, then something is wrong you. this is Karate Kid. Not only that but my favorite actor's son is on this, Jaden Smith plus Jackie Chan. You have to see this I know it is going to be good. If it's not good I'm going to be really disapionted.



The last movie is the Grown Ups. In this moive they bring five of the greatest comedians together. It's coming out soon so I hope you will see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment