Thursday, August 26, 2010

Movies to See

Just a few movies that you have to go out to see. there not out now but when they come out go check them out.

Skyline looks like it might be like Distict 9, kind of. But I would go see.


Two animated movies, they're kind of kiddish. Oh well, everyone has a inner kid.






A while ago, I saw some early trailers for this and didn't know what this movie was about. This trailer explains everything.


OK, Resident Evil. I don't know about you but I am a big fan of this. I saw the first movie a couple of weeks ago and I had to see the others after that. And I did. I can't wait to see this one.



I know this movie all ready came out but this movie is amazing. I haven't seen it yet but I am going to. I just had to let every see this trailer if they hadn't already. And if you did, it's still cool to watch again.

No comments:

Post a Comment