Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Music Videos

Snoop Dogg goes out of his genre to make some good music with Willie Nelson, Superman


I have been listening to Kidz In The Hall for a while now and they are amazing. The only thing I hate about them is that they don't drop songs that often.


I think alot of people are sleeping on Bruno Mars for some reason that I don't know, but Bruno Mars is really good.


I also have been listening to Shawn Chrystopher for a while now, and he just dropped a mixtape which was ok, what do you think, check this song out.

Yeah!!!,Donnis, he's sick, and he been doing work, always dropping great songs. So far Two great mixtapes out of Four, I mean GREAT. Thats good to me

In Club Session: Donnis "Get up Get out" from 3 Little Digs on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment