Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Love for a Camera

I have been looking at photographs that people are taking and has been loving them. As I was looking at different pictures, I saw that they did not look the same, of course but. Some were fixed with photoshop and some were not. Some, it depended on what camera you used.So I did some research. Like the camera you see in the honeyee.mag Vol. 11 magizine that is come out.On the cover this person does not have a typical camera. This is a old type camera. It will make the pictures come out different. There's other cameras like this


Olympus PEN E-PL1. It is a ultra portable camera that gives you high end pictures. And can give different things like HD video recording and many other good features. The cost starts at $600. Which sounds like a lot of money, but is not because of everything that this camera can do. I don't think I am going to make this a career. But it is cool to look, and learn.


No comments:

Post a Comment