Saturday, October 2, 2010

Music I am Listening To

Just a few songs that I have been listening to.

This the new Kanye West. I don't know if you guys know, but Kanye has been dropping something called G.O.O.D. Fridays, which he drops new songs every Friday. They are not from his real ablum but they are still hot. I like every song he dropped so far. This is just one song. Enjoy!




Nelly is amazing, he is still in the game. I remember in 2002 when I was eight years old, I had first heard of Nelly. And eight years later he still makes dope music. This is Nelly Feat. Akon & T-Pain - Move That Body.




Asher Roth is one of the dopiest rappers right now. Everytime I see him in a new song I have to listen to it. And he always kills it. In this Asher teams up with Nottz and the song is dope. This is Nottz – Dontcha Wanna Be (My Neighbor) feat. Asher Roth & Colin Munroe





J Cole. He is going to be on the top of the charts. He is new and signed with Jay-Z. That doesn't mean you should like him because of Jay-Z. J Cole is a beast, check out this song. This is J Cole- Blow Up. Trust Me!




Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment